Readmission Avoidance Program From Avery Telehealth
Avery Telehealth guarantees clients a 30% reduction in readmissions with our telehealth services
The Problem Affects Everyone
Telehealth Solutions For Hospitals That Helps Avoid Readmissions
The numbers don’t lie. Hospital readmission is a dilemma that affects the entire industry, creating unnecessary spending of healthcare dollars.
An astounding 75 percent of all hospital readmissions are preventable.
- The Centers for Medicine & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Reduction Program began penalizing in 2015 for excess readmission due to conditions such as heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, chronic lung problems and elective hip or knee replacement.
- There are about 34,000,000 hospital discharges in the U.S. each year.
- 20 percent of discharged Medicare patients are readmitted in 30 days; 34 percent are readmitted within 90 days.
- 90 percent of readmissions within 30 days are unplanned due to clinical deterioration.
- 75 percent of all hospital readmissions are preventable
There are three primary reasons for readmission:
- Lack of discharge plan execution
- Lack of patient education
- Lack of post-discharge care coordination
Solutions For Healthcare Professionals
If you’re a healthcare professional, Avery Telehealth can assist with safe and convenient care for your patients that fully integrates with your current systems. We mitigate the problem before it begins with security, compliance and communication for unparalleled telehealth services.
Convert Discharge order to Care Transition Plan
Schedule PCP follow up
Execute Care Transition Plan
Ensure Physician Visit
Patient Education & Coaching
Remote Telehealth Monitoring
Daily Status Monitoring
Vital Sign Monitoring
A New Standard of Client Care
Telehealth is the new frontier in healthcare. It’s a patient- and outcome-centered approach to telemedicine which improves lives. Those who embrace this new standard of care are certain to see a decrease in readmissions.
At Avery Telehealth, we guarantee clients a 30 percent reduction in patient readmissions. Our users are many – health plans, hospitals, physician groups, ACO’s and home health agencies – which is why our telehealth services are so diverse to meet their needs.
Telehealth isn’t the future of healthcare – it is healthcare.
Avery Telehealth provides it.
Offering Patient Convenience
In today’s world, we expect instant answers and results. Telehealth offers that to the healthcare industry like never before. It’s perfect for a growing, tech-savvy older population and an increasingly mobile world.
COVID-19 only heightened the increased demand for telehealth services and solutions. Avery Telehealth has been at the forefront with user friendly, HIPPA-compliant software before the pandemic even became a reality.